03 September 2007

Well that went well!

Ever since I started Silat there have been two great blocks to my training, the main one being lack of training partners. Over the years I've done quite a bit to try and find someone who was interested in training on a regular basis (going into other schools, working out in parks, and generally asking folks I knew if they were remotely interested). The other block was my being a little lazy and letting life get in the way....but we won't dwell on that since tonight is a happy night :)

Anyway, several people I know had expressed an interest in training so tonight we finally went out into a park worked through Ales 1-4 and (Guru am I getting the Grammar right on this?) Pukulan-Pukulan Sterlak, Pamur, Belakang and Tukul. Everyone seemed quite enthusiastic and we're getting together again tomorrow.

We'll see how this all ends up going, but I'm optimistic (like always).

No comments: